Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Paying super 8 gigs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member oldasdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've enjoyed playing with super 8 since about 1971,but I've only had 4 occasions where I've used the format professionally.Back in the late 70's I shot 2 commercials and 2 industrials in super 8.I'm not counting the jobs I did in 16mm that were reduced to super 8 for cart distribution.

    How many out here use super 8 professionally?What do shoot?Music videos?Specialty shots for features?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stocks Footage shots.

    I had one sold by a stock footage company. We split the dough.

    I probably have several dozen shots that could be of interest. I really should make them available.

    Although nowadays with the interest in HD stock footage makes it a bit tougher to sell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •